For over 25 years, Richard Dana, Ed.D. has helped cross-sector businesses to address complex problems and create change.
Consultant and Business Psychologist Richard Dana is an executive coach and organizational behavior expert specializing in leadership development, executive coaching and team building for a broad range of clients in all phases of the business lifecycle.
Formerly President of Richard Dana Associates, for over 25 years Richard has helped cross-sector businesses address complex problems and create change. His strength as a consultant is a unique ability to identify the cultural climate and business challenges of an organization, then collaborate with senior and middle management to improve communications, enhance relationships, solve problems and achieve results.
Training & Affiliations:
- Ed.D., Counseling Psychology, Boston University
- Licensed Psychologist, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- MIT Venture Mentoring Service, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Family Firm Institute
- American Psychological Association
- Council for the National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
- Senior Business Advisor, Richard Levin & Associates
- Mature corporations
- Start-ups and rapidly growing companies
- Privately held firms
- Family businesses
- High-tech companies
- CEO’s, Presidents and EVPs
- Managers, Sales & Marketing Personnel
- Educational Leaders