What's Your Problem?
Phase 1: Needs Analysis
Achieving clarity on what’s happening and why can be problematic. Without a clear understanding of the root causes, progress and productivity may stall. A comprehensive review and clarification of your business sector, and your leadership and workforce capabilities, sets the foundation for our work together.
A High-Definition Picture
Phase 2: Sharpening the focus
Conventional business measures—financials, sales results, trend lines, spreadsheets— don’t do a good job in revealing many workplace issues. This is especially true when problems involve “people complexity.” Phase 2 uses multiple lenses to uncover root causes of the challenges that your organization is facing.
Phase 3: Making it happen
Gaining clarity about the forces at play is one thing. Transformation is another matter: human nature so often resists change. A specialized tool kit and years of experience are used to support leaders and employees in the hard work of changing their thinking and behavior. Results: an optimized workplace in key dimensions: human, cultural, performance and financial.
- Define the problem: scope, depth and challenges as currently understood.
- Identify the players: overt & covert roles
- System analysis: structure, relationships, reporting expectations, communication flows, individual and team alignment.
- Articulate and clarify the desired outcomes.
- Interviews: listening to the real stories.
- Historical context: defining what’s been tried before.
- 360 Feedback Tools: getting the whole picture.
- Assessment Inventories: deepening insight using targeted tools.
- Identify a roadmap to achieve desired outcomes.
- Cognitive Science: thinking differently.
- Behavioral Science: acting differently
- Aligning individual and corporate goals.
- Resolving conflicts through essential conversations.
- Building and enriching culture
- Creating a process for continued growth, health and success.
Serving Business Leaders for Over 25 Years
275 Grove Street, Newton MA 02466